Spicy and delicious, this dish is great for a mid-week dinner served with a green salad.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
• 4 sweet potatoes, washed
• 2 small chicken breasts
• 1 tbsp olive oil plus extra for brushing
• ½ lime, juice of
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 5 spring…
The secret to a good potato salad is seasoning the potatoes while they are still warm.
Preparation time: 25 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 800g/1¾lb potatoes
• 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 2 celery stalks, diced
• 2 spring onions, diced
• 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
• 3 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tsp mustard powder…
Frittatas are a firm favourite in my household. You can put practically any seasonal garden produce into the recipe!
• 500g (1lb 2oz) new potatoes, cooked and sliced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 handful spring onion, finely sliced
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp mint, roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped…
Have an oriental-inspired dinner with this fragrant and colourful noodle dish.
• 3 nests fine egg noodles
• 1 small bunch spring onions
• 100g (3½oz) bean sprouts
• 140g (5oz) broccoli, chopped into small florets
• 140g (5oz) baby corn, halved
• 2 tbsp olive oil or sesame oil
• 1 red bell pepper, sliced
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.