We would love to hear from any budding bloggers or vloggers!
Maybe you’re an award winning vegetable grower or a proud allotment owner, with a plot to make everyone envious? Or, you might have a little vegetable patch you enjoy taking care of in your garden, or a small number of pots resting on your window sill?
We’re looking for bloggers to be a part of our ‘Meet the Blogger’ series in the magazine and it would be great to have YOU on board! We are looking for volunteers with an active social media presence on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or a website to come forward and you could be featured in the Kitchen Garden magazine.
If you’re interested, please just get in touch with:
- Examples of your work (blogs or vlogs welcome!)
- Links to your site, if you have one.
- Links to all social media channels.
Email your details to Steve Ott at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you soon!
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- DAZZLING DAHLIAS AT HELIGAN - 13th August 2021
- National Allotments Week 2021 9 to 15 August - 9th August 2021
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021