Sign up now to get your free 30 Days Wild pack, which contains stickers, a wallchart and wildflower seeds, plus ideas from your local Wildlife Trust to inspire you to go wild through June and beyond.
A Random Act of Wildness is about making time to connect with nature, or doing something to help nature. Ideas include:
- Walk on the wild side: take a detour on your walk to work, to school or with the dog and take in a wild place
- Sow a nectar-rich mini wildflower meadow for damselflies, dragonflies and butterflies
- Birdwatch on your bike and make a note of the species you encounter
- Drift off to wild sounds: record and play back soothing sounds of nature
Sign up to take part at http://action.wildlifetrusts.org/page/7184/petition/1 and share your Random Acts of Wildness using #30DaysWild.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
About the Author
- World’s biggest fruit trees flourish in Eden rainforest - 10th September 2020
- Fourth-time lucky Allett Creative Lawn Stripes winner - 10th September 2020
- Start the journey to organic gardening in five easy steps - 10th September 2020