A good quality greenhouse enables gardeners to ensure the productive growth of their crops, regardless ofthe weather, season or location.
What is the value of a Domestic Greenhouse?
A good quality greenhouse enables gardeners to ensure the productive growth of their crops, regardless of the weather, growing season or location. Greenhouse gardening was once the activity solely for commercial plant producers and sellers, who needed a protected environment to grow flowers and products out of season, or to raise starter plants for selling. However, more recently, more advanced types of greenhouses have become available to the home-grower, due to modern materials and new construction techniques, such as those used by Keder Greenhouse.
Our greenhouses and bespoke greenhouse kits aim to provide a valuable solution to domestic growing, including:
· – Extending the growing season
· – Providing fresh vegetables and crops all year round
· – Protection for germinating seeds and seedlings
· – Protection of crops from animals and insects
· – Ease of growing; plants can be grown in containers or directly from the ground
How to choose the best value greenhouse for you
Homeowners who are looking to purchase a greenhouse can identify a range of factors, in order to help choose the best value greenhouse for their budget and growing requirements.
Factors such as ventilation, insulation, location size, UV protection, durability and customisable features all have a part to play when ensuring your greenhouse is the correct style for you.
At Keder Greenhouse, we provide a range of growing environments, based on your growing needs. With our unique Keder cladding system, we have the essential growing needs covered, such as protection from the elements, UV stabilised, strength and durability. Our range of greenhouse builds can be tailored to your garden size and location, to ensure you get the most value for your crops.
To discuss your growing needs or for further information on our greenhouseEnjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021
- JOIN THE BIG BUTTERFLY COUNT - 11th June 2021
- WATER SAVING WEEK MAY 17-22 2021: Save water and upgrade your houseplant carE - 11th June 2021