Spring on a plate! Enjoy this season’s best vegetables in one big salad.
SERVES 4 | Preparation Time: 20 minutes
• 250-300g/8-9oz mixed leaves
• ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
• 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
• 1 block feta, cut into cubes
• 4-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 tbsp mayomaise
• 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1tsp olive oil
1. Add everything for the vinaigrette to a small bowl and mix until completely smooth.
2. Arrange the lettuce on a large platter or bowl.
3. Scatter the cucumbers, peas, feta and radishes on top.
4. Serve alongside the mustard vinaigrette.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021
- JOIN THE BIG BUTTERFLY COUNT - 11th June 2021
- WATER SAVING WEEK MAY 17-22 2021: Save water and upgrade your houseplant carE - 11th June 2021