Spring on a plate! Enjoy this season’s best vegetables in one big salad.
SERVES 4 | Preparation Time: 20 minutes
• 250-300g/8-9oz mixed leaves
• ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
• 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
• 75-100g/3-4oz fresh peas, blanched
• 1 block feta, cut into cubes
• 4-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 tbsp mayomaise
• 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1tsp olive oil
1. Add everything for the vinaigrette to a small bowl and mix until completely smooth.
2. Arrange the lettuce on a large platter or bowl.
3. Scatter the cucumbers, peas, feta and radishes on top.
4. Serve alongside the mustard vinaigrette.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…You can unsubscribe at any time.