Perhaps you’re an award winning vegetable grower, or a proud allotment owner with a plot to make everyone envious? Or, you might have a little vegetable patch you enjoy taking care of in your garden, or a small number of pots resting on your windowsill?
We’re looking for bloggers and vloggers to be a part of our ‘Growing on the Web’ series in the magazine and it would be great to have YOU on board!
We are looking for volunteers with an active social media presence on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or a website to come forward and you could be featured in Kitchen Garden magazine.
If you’re interested, please just get in touch with Steve Ott at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Examples of your work (blogs or vlogs welcome!)
- Links to your site, if you have one.
- Links to all social media channels.
We can’t wait to hear from you soon!
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- We’re giving away £884 worth of amazing prizes in August - 10th June 2021
- Kitchen Garden magazine features in new video from Prime8 - 2nd June 2021
- We’re looking for Bloggers/Vloggers for new Kitchen Garden series! - 28th May 2021