The West Sussex Garden is a festival of colour in spring and is looking to welcoming everyone to their events this year
Borde Hill Garden is home to one of the largest private collections of champion trees, including rare flowering trees from China, collected by the Great Plant Hunters of the Victorian and Edwardian ears. Plant hunters will enjoy exploring the Garden that is bursting with many rare shrubs and trees from seeds sent home to Colonel Stephenson R Clarke by plant hunters in the early 20th century.
Events on offer include
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 31st March – Mother’s Day vintage afternoon tea
• 4th & 16th May – Workshops with Juliet Sargeant, BBC Gardeners’ World regular
• 20th June – ‘The Wonderfully Variable & Versatile Rose’ talk by Michael Marries, from David Austin Roses
For a full list of events available visit their website [hyperlink: https://www.bordehill.co.uk/events/].
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Chiswick Flower Market grows - 21st January 2022
- GOVERNMENT CONSULTS ON THE banning of peat IN UK HORTICULTURE - 18th December 2021
- DAZZLING DAHLIAS AT HELIGAN - 13th August 2021