The West Sussex Garden is a festival of colour in spring and is looking to welcoming everyone to their events this year
Borde Hill Garden is home to one of the largest private collections of champion trees, including rare flowering trees from China, collected by the Great Plant Hunters of the Victorian and Edwardian ears. Plant hunters will enjoy exploring the Garden that is bursting with many rare shrubs and trees from seeds sent home to Colonel Stephenson R Clarke by plant hunters in the early 20th century.
Events on offer include
• 31st March – Mother’s Day vintage afternoon tea
• 4th & 16th May – Workshops with Juliet Sargeant, BBC Gardeners’ World regular
• 10th May to 30th September – Borde Hill Sculpture Exhibition
• 20th June – ‘The Wonderfully Variable & Versatile Rose’ talk by Michael Marries, from David Austin Roses
For a full list of events available visit their website [hyperlink: https://www.bordehill.co.uk/events/].
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
About the Author
- RECIPES TO Celebrate British Food Fortnight - 25th September 2020
- VISIT THE FIRST BEDWORTH SEED SWAP - 21st September 2020
- World’s biggest fruit trees flourish in Eden rainforest - 10th September 2020