450g (15oz) cauliflower florets
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
4 tablespoons of other cheese (such as Cheddar, or a cheese of your choice)
5 tablespoons of dry breadcrumbs
2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, gas mark 4.
2. Steam or boil the cauliflower until slightly softened.
3. Arrange cauliflower in a buttered shallow baking dish.
4. Sprinkle over some salt and pepper.
5. Combine the cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle over the top of the cauliflower.
6. Cover with breadcrumbs and drizzle the surface with the melted butter.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.