This is a great side dish to serve alongside barbecued fish.
• 2-3 fennel bulbs
• 1 lemon, juice of
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 50g (2oz) Parmigiano cheese
1. Trim the stalks off the fennel, then slice.
2. Brush each side with olive oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
3. Place slices on a medium hot grill turning once, so you get a nice char on each side.
4. Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil, adding salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle all over.
5. Garnish with the shavings of Parmigiano cheese.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.