This is a great side dish to serve alongside barbecued fish.
• 2-3 fennel bulbs
• 1 lemon, juice of
• 50g (2oz) Parmigiano cheese
1. Trim the stalks off the fennel, then slice.
2. Brush each side with olive oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
3. Place slices on a medium hot grill turning once, so you get a nice char on each side.
4. Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil, adding salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle all over.
5. Garnish with the shavings of Parmigiano cheese.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021
- JOIN THE BIG BUTTERFLY COUNT - 11th June 2021
- WATER SAVING WEEK MAY 17-22 2021: Save water and upgrade your houseplant carE - 11th June 2021