A healthy and easy side dish of fresh asparagus, perfect to serve alongside many main courses.
• 1 bunch of asparagus
• 1 lemon, sliced
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 6.
2. Prep asparagus shoots, and arrange them together with the lemon slices on a lined…
I really enjoy making courgette cake as it’s quick and easy. Great for making if expecting guests!
• 150ml (5fl oz) organic sunflower oil, plus extra to grease
• 250g (9oz) self-raising flour
• 3 large eggs
• 175g (6oz) unrefined granulated sugar
• ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
• 2 medium courgettes or 250g (9oz), grated
Why not try to quick and easy no-bake cheesecake – a firm favourite in the KG office!
Ingredients (Recipe serves 8)
500g Digestive biscuits
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
250g Greek Yoghurt
100g Icing Sugar
Large cake tin
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.