Bottle up a bit of sunshine with this beautiful raspberry cordial.
It’s so easy to make and taste great with sparkling water.
MAKES ABOUT ½ LITRE
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 5 minutes
• 400g/14oz raspberries
• 400g/14oz caster sugar
• 300ml/½ pint water
• Juice of one lemon
1. Simmer the raspberries and caster sugar with 300ml (½ pint) water and the juice of one lemon in a pan for five minutes until fruit is broken down.
2. Strain the mix into sterilised bottles and store for up to two weeks in the fridge – serve over ice, topped up with lemonade or fizzy water.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Survey the UK’s mammals from your garden this year - 13th May 2021
- Funding for green social prescribing helps communities recover from COVID-19 - 10th May 2021
- BRITISH ARTISTS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR HORATIO’S GARDEN - 27th April 2021