SERVES 6 | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 3 medium/large potatoes, peeled
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 3 large carrots, peeled.
• 150g/5oz fresh peas
• 4 large eggs, boiled and diced
• 12 sweet baby pickles, diced
• 1 small onion, finely diced
• A small bunch of dill
• 4-5 tbsp mayo
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
1. Peel and finely dice carrots, then peel and dice potatoes the same size.
2. Place the carrots and potatoes into a medium pot and cover with water. Add 1 tsp salt and bring to the boil. Continue cooking for 10-12 min or until tender then drain. Leave to cool. Then place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl, then stir in mayo, salt and pepper to taste.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.