SERVES 6 | Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 3 medium/large potatoes, peeled
• 3 large carrots, peeled.
• 150g/5oz fresh peas
• 4 large eggs, boiled and diced
• 12 sweet baby pickles, diced
• 1 small onion, finely diced
• A small bunch of dill
• 4-5 tbsp mayo
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
1. Peel and finely dice carrots, then peel and dice potatoes the same size.
2. Place the carrots and potatoes into a medium pot and cover with water. Add 1 tsp salt and bring to the boil. Continue cooking for 10-12 min or until tender then drain. Leave to cool. Then place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl, then stir in mayo, salt and pepper to taste.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021
- JOIN THE BIG BUTTERFLY COUNT - 11th June 2021
- WATER SAVING WEEK MAY 17-22 2021: Save water and upgrade your houseplant carE - 11th June 2021