The perfect wintry salad.
A wholesome and wintry take on the classic Waldorf salad, which is perfect served as an accompaniment to many dishes.
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 1 sweetheart cabbage, shredded
• 150g/5oz grapes, cut in half
• 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
• 60g/2oz shelled walnuts
• 2 tbsp mayonnaise
• 2 sticks of celery, chopped
• Sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. For the salad, put the cabbage, grapes, celery, pumpkin seeds and walnuts into a large bowl and mix well.
2. Spoon in the mayonnaise and vinegar, and mix well to coat the salad evenly.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.