A healthy and easy side dish of fresh asparagus, perfect to serve alongside many main courses.
• 1 bunch of asparagus
• 1 lemon, sliced
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 6.
2. Prep asparagus shoots, and arrange them together with the lemon slices on a lined baking sheet.
3. Toss all with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Squeeze the remaining half of lemon over.
5. Roast in the oven for 7-10 minutes, until just taking some colour on the tips.
Recipe & Photo by Anna PettigrewEnjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…You can unsubscribe at any time.