A lovely cooling and not too sweet dairy-free ice cream, perfect for serving on a summer’s day.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooling time: One hour
• 2 tins full fat coconut milk
• 450g/16oz strawberries, hulled
• 100g/3½oz sugar
1. In a blender combine all the ingredients, except for 4-5 fresh strawberries, and blend until smooth.
2. Place the mixture in your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s directions.
3. Chop the reserved strawberries into small pieces, and add them to the ice cream just before it’s fully churned.
4. Serve immediately for a softer texture or place the ice cream in the freezer for 1-2 hours to harden.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Chiswick Flower Market grows - 21st January 2022
- GOVERNMENT CONSULTS ON THE banning of peat IN UK HORTICULTURE - 18th December 2021
- DAZZLING DAHLIAS AT HELIGAN - 13th August 2021