A lovely cooling and not too sweet dairy-free ice cream, perfect for serving on a summer’s day.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooling time: One hour
• 2 tins full fat coconut milk
• 450g/16oz strawberries, hulled
• 100g/3½oz sugar
1. In a blender combine all the ingredients, except for 4-5 fresh strawberries, and blend until smooth.
2. Place the mixture in your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s directions.
3. Chop the reserved strawberries into small pieces, and add them to the ice cream just before it’s fully churned.
4. Serve immediately for a softer texture or place the ice cream in the freezer for 1-2 hours to harden.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021
- JOIN THE BIG BUTTERFLY COUNT - 11th June 2021
- WATER SAVING WEEK MAY 17-22 2021: Save water and upgrade your houseplant carE - 11th June 2021