• 100g (3½oz) granulated sugar
• 250ml (9fl oz) water
• 250ml (9fl oz) freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
• 1 handful mint leaves
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
1. In a small pan, combine sugar and half of the water. Bring to a boil until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
2. In a blender, combine cucumber, mint leaves, lemon juice and syrup. Purée until smooth.
3. Strain through a sieve, then pour into a jug.
4. Add remaining water and stir to combine. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.