Preparation time: 25 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 800g/1¾lb potatoes
• 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 2 celery stalks, diced
• 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
• 3 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tsp mustard powder
• 1 tsp curry powder
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring the potatoes to a boil in a large pot of cold water. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are easily pierced with a knife. Drain and let cool until just able to handle.
2. Meanwhile, mix the vinegar, mustard powder and curry powder in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Peel the skins from the cooked potatoes and cut into diced pieces. Transfer the warm potatoes to a mixing bowl and stir to coat evenly with the white wine vinegar mixture. Allow the potatoes to cool further for between five and 10 minutes.
4. Next, add the celery and spring onions. Chop the hard-boiled eggs and add to the potato mixture.
5. Finally, add the mayonnaise and mix well into the potato mixture and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
6. Best served at room temperature.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.