Crispy nests topped with luscious crème fraîche and this season’s best fruits.
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 400g/14oz strawberries, quartered
• 400g/14oz melon, peeled and cubed
• ½ lime, zest of
• 6 meringue nests
1. In a large bowl, toss the strawberries with the melon and add the kiwi and lime zest.
2. Place a dollop of crème fraîche on to each nest, then top with the fruit.
3. Serve immediately.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Chiswick Flower Market grows - 21st January 2022
- GOVERNMENT CONSULTS ON THE banning of peat IN UK HORTICULTURE - 18th December 2021
- DAZZLING DAHLIAS AT HELIGAN - 13th August 2021