Crispy nests topped with luscious crème fraîche and this season’s best fruits.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 400g/14oz strawberries, quartered
• 400g/14oz melon, peeled and cubed
• ½ lime, zest of
• 6 meringue nests
1. In a large bowl, toss the strawberries with the melon and add the kiwi and lime zest.
2. Place a dollop of crème fraîche on to each nest, then top with the fruit.
3. Serve immediately.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- DAZZLING DAHLIAS AT HELIGAN - 13th August 2021
- National Allotments Week 2021 9 to 15 August - 9th August 2021
- Create a log pile for stag beetles and other wildlife - 21st June 2021