Crispy nests topped with luscious crème fraîche and this season’s best fruits.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 400g/14oz strawberries, quartered
• 400g/14oz melon, peeled and cubed
• ½ lime, zest of
• 6 meringue nests
1. In a large bowl, toss the strawberries with the melon and add the kiwi and lime zest.
2. Place a dollop of crème fraîche on to each nest, then top with the fruit.
3. Serve immediately.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
About the Author
- RECIPES TO Celebrate British Food Fortnight - 25th September 2020
- VISIT THE FIRST BEDWORTH SEED SWAP - 21st September 2020
- World’s biggest fruit trees flourish in Eden rainforest - 10th September 2020