Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
• 450g/1lb orzo pasta
• 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
• 200g/7oz black olives, sliced
• 400g/14oz tomatoes, halved
• 2 small red onions, finely chopped
• 100g/3½oz parsley, well chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
• 70ml olive oil
• 70 ml white wine vinegar
• 25g/1oz oregano
• Salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, feta, black olives, tomatoes and parsley.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the orzo as directed on the packet.
3. Drain and rinse with water to cool.
4. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad. Mix well to combine.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.