This is a great brunch snack.Quick and easy to make and it tastes great too!
Serves 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 small bunch of kale, finely chopped
• 1 avocado
• 2 organic eggs
• 2 slices of sourdough toast
• Salt and pepper
• A pinch…
These colourful frittatas can be made ahead and served at a picnic, or serve straight out of the oven with a salad for lunch or brunch.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 4 organic eggs
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• ½ red pepper, finely diced
• ½ red onion,…
Add seasonal asparagus to your brunch menu for something a little special.
• A knob of butter
• 8 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp chopped fresh curly parsley or chives
• 4 slices of rustic bread, toasted and buttered
• 12 asparagus, trimmed and blanched until just tender
1. Add the butter to a pan, pour in…
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.