• A knob of butter
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 8 eggs, lightly beaten
• 4 slices of rustic bread, toasted and buttered
• 12 asparagus, trimmed and blanched until just tender
1. Add the butter to a pan, pour in the eggs and cook, stirring continuously, until the eggs start to set. Keep stirring to ensure a fluffy egg.
2. Fold in the chopped herbs and some salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve on hot bread slices, topped with the warm asparagus.
Recipe & Photo by Anna PettigrewEnjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.