Add seasonal asparagus to your brunch menu for something a little special.
• A knob of butter
• 8 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp chopped fresh curly parsley or chives
• 4 slices of rustic bread, toasted and buttered
• 12 asparagus, trimmed and blanched until just tender
1. Add the butter to a pan, pour in the eggs and cook, stirring continuously, until the eggs start to set. Keep stirring to ensure a fluffy egg.
2. Fold in the chopped herbs and some salt and pepper to taste.
3. Serve on hot bread slices, topped with the warm asparagus.
Recipe & Photo by Anna Pettigrew
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…You can unsubscribe at any time.