Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
• 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
• ½ red pepper, finely diced
• ½ red onion, finely diced
• 1 bunch of basil, chopped
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4.
2. Whisk the eggs together, then add the vegetables and basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture into greased cupcake moulds.
4. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden.
5. Serve with a crispy salad or take them along on a picnic.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.