26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
20 February 2015
This year’s International Women’s Day (March 8) is marked by the launch of a community crowd funding campaign to transform an unconsecrated pauper’s burial ground, formally known as the 'Single Woman’s Churchyard' in Southwark into a public garden.
- The Kew Plant Finders Fair, April 2015
- Godington House and Gardens Workshops
- Five star bug hotel opens at Chewton Glen, Hampshire
- Flipping pancakes launches Glendurgan maze appeal
- 'Step into Spring' at RHS Flower Show Cardiff
- 'Sunny Babes' and 'Buttercream' lead Mr Fothergill's Sunflower Year
- The best National Trust gardens to visit this spring
- RHS Gardens have busiest year ever
- July sweet pea competition sparks interest on social media
- Toby Buckland's Garden Festival at Bowood
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 6th March 2015
This month: We have 10 sets of nine raspberry plants, worth £39.60 per set, to give away. We have 15 pairs of tickets, worth £36 per pair, to give away. We have four pairs of Emily boots in navy worth £65 to give away. We have 25 copies of A Guide to Companion Planting worth £10.54 to give away. We have one Swop Top System, comprising a 5m pole and a complete set of interchangeable heads, worth a total of £184.86, to give away. We have one Stewart Garden prize package worth £294.85 to give away.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 2nd April 2015
Kitchen Garden has teamed up with Premier Polytunnels to give one lucky reader the chance to win a 10ft wide x 20ft long polytunnel worth £652!
Other Feature Articles
10 December 2014With Christmas and the holiday season upon us my thoughts are turned to seasoning for this festive season. What self-respecting bird would be complete without some well seasoned stuffing?
26 September 2014People's motives for growing plants vary. For some it's about economy, for others it's purely for enjoyment or knowing where your produce comes from and what goes into it. And then there are those who “Grow to Show”.
25 February 2015
Take advantage this March of weekend viewings of spring flowers and salt-dough hedgehogs at University of Leicester Botanic Garden.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free seeds + claim a free* squash seed collection
• Win prizes worth £2589! • 5 spades tried and tested
• Easy ways to grow aubergines, potatoes, kohl rabi
• Join our sunflower celebration
• Choosing a polytunnel or greenhouse
• Make a handy planting set
• Stop slugs with Pippa Greenwood's top tips
• Next issue on sale: March 5, 2015