28 January 2015
One of Britain’s best loved gardens, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, is celebrating the 25th anniversary of its rediscovery.
21 January 2015
A total of 150 exhibitors have snapped up the available space for Toby Buckland’s Garden Festival at Powderham Castle, near Exeter, taking place on Friday and Saturday, May 1-2.
- New daffodil discovered at Cornwall's Pentillie Castle
- Free sweet pea seeds for schools competition
- Low GI trend spikes demand for sweet potato slips
- New bulb planting at Hole Park
- A year of celebration at Kew's country garden in Sussex
- Celebrate the arrival of spring in England at the Nare Hotel
- Love the Plot You've Got
- Scotland's Gardens: Spring flower spectacle 2015
- Bee Brick wins Soil Association Innovation Awards
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 4th March 2015
We are excited to announce a competition to win 5 pairs of tickets to The Edible Garden Show. Each ticket gives you free entry into Good Life Live! With new exhibitors, new speakers and celebrities, hands on demonstrations, free parking, free shuttle buses and a shop and drop service, The Edible Garden Show 2015 is set to be the best yet!
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 5th February 2015
15 readers to win their very own VegTrug Poppy and Patio Planter Kit!
Other Feature Articles
10 December 2014With Christmas and the holiday season upon us my thoughts are turned to seasoning for this festive season. What self-respecting bird would be complete without some well seasoned stuffing?
26 September 2014People's motives for growing plants vary. For some it's about economy, for others it's purely for enjoyment or knowing where your produce comes from and what goes into it. And then there are those who â€˜Grow to Showâ€™.
28 January 2015
The Garden Museum, located at the restored church of St Mary-at-Lambeth in London, has just released its spring programme. Events will feature no-dig maestro Charles Dowding, Matthew Biggs of BBC Gardeners' Question Time, and other gardening experts.
Current Issue: Feb 2015
• Win prizes worth £2339 + claim your free* fruit collection
• Great garlic starts here!
• Make your own rotary composter
• Learn how to grow peppers
• Anne Swithinbank's top 10 friendly bugs
• How to beat a new fruit pest invader
• Save over £35 with our reader offers
• Next issue on sale: February 5, 2015