SERVES 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes
• 50g/1½oz chia seeds
• 200ml/7fl oz soya milk
• 1 banana, sliced
FOR THE BLUEBERRY PURÉE
• 100g/3½oz blueberries
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp maple syrup
1. Divide the chia seeds and soya milk between two serving bowls and stir well. Leave to soak for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until the seeds swell and thicken when stirred.
2. Meanwhile, combine the purée ingredients in a small food processor, or blitz with a hand blender.
3. Swirl a spoonful into each bowl, then arrange the banana slices on top.
4. Serve.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
About the Author
- RECIPES TO Celebrate British Food Fortnight - 25th September 2020
- VISIT THE FIRST BEDWORTH SEED SWAP - 21st September 2020
- World’s biggest fruit trees flourish in Eden rainforest - 10th September 2020