SERVES 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes
• 50g/1½oz chia seeds
• 200ml/7fl oz soya milk
• 1 banana, sliced
FOR THE BLUEBERRY PURÉE
• 100g/3½oz blueberries
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp maple syrup
1. Divide the chia seeds and soya milk between two serving bowls and stir well. Leave to soak for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until the seeds swell and thicken when stirred.
2. Meanwhile, combine the purée ingredients in a small food processor, or blitz with a hand blender.
3. Swirl a spoonful into each bowl, then arrange the banana slices on top.
4. Serve.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- Chiswick Flower Market grows - 21st January 2022
- GOVERNMENT CONSULTS ON THE banning of peat IN UK HORTICULTURE - 18th December 2021
- DAZZLING DAHLIAS AT HELIGAN - 13th August 2021