SERVES 2 | Preparation time: 10 minutes
• 50g/1½oz chia seeds
• 200ml/7fl oz soya milk
• 1 banana, sliced
FOR THE BLUEBERRY PURÉE
• 100g/3½oz blueberries
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp maple syrup
1. Divide the chia seeds and soya milk between two serving bowls and stir well. Leave to soak for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until the seeds swell and thicken when stirred.
2. Meanwhile, combine the purée ingredients in a small food processor, or blitz with a hand blender.
3. Swirl a spoonful into each bowl, then arrange the banana slices on top.
4. Serve.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- JOIN THE BIG BUTTERFLY COUNT - 11th June 2021
- WATER SAVING WEEK MAY 17-22 2021: Save water and upgrade your houseplant carE - 11th June 2021
- WEST DEAN WILD DENS OPEN IN TIME FOR HALF TERM - 24th May 2021