SERVES 2 | Preparation time: 15 minutes
• 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, de-seeded and roughly chopped
• 1 yellow or green pepper, de-seeded and roughly chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 small bunch of mint, chopped
• 150ml pot fat-free natural yogurt
• 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
• Few shakes green Tabasco sauce
• Chopped herbs to serve
• Salt and white pepper to taste
1. In a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients together, reserving a little yogurt for decoration. Blend until smooth.
2. Add a little extra vinegar, Tabasco and plenty of seasoning to taste.
3. Refrigerate until ice cold, then stir to combine the soup if it has separated.
4. Serve with a little more yogurt, chopped herbs and a few ice cubes if you like.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
About the Author
- From Liverpool to Cornwall – rich harvest for national wildflower centre - 13th October 2020
- The nation is taking on the pandemic – one mile at a time - 13th October 2020
- VISIT THE FIRST BEDWORTH SEED SWAP - 21st September 2020