• 1 melon
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 2 apples
• ½ cucumber
• ½ lemon, juice of
• 2 tbsp goji berries
• 1 bunch mint sprigs, chopped
1. Halve the melon and scoop out the seeds. Cut into cubes and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Core the apples, then dice and place into the mixing bowl. Drizzle over the lemon juice.
3. Cut the cucumber lengthways and scoop out the seeds. Place on a serving platter together with the melon and apple. Sprinkle over the goji berries and mint.
4. Serve.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.