A very quick and easy dish to throw together, using freshly picked garden peas.
• 200g (7oz) spaghetti
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 175g (6oz) raw shelled prawns
• 1 lemon, juice and zest of
• 100g (3½oz) peas
• Large bunch of parsley, chopped
1. Boil the pasta following pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, very gently cook the garlic in the olive oil in a medium pan until softened. Add the prawns and cook until they just turn from grey to pink.
3. Add the peas, lemon juice and zest. Heat through for 1 minute. Don’t overcook.
4. Drain the pasta and toss into the pan with the prawn mixture and add the parsley.
5. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil, then serve immediately.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.