• 500g (1lb) new potatoes
• 200g (7oz) hot smoked wild salmon
• 4 free range eggs, hard boiled
• 50g (2oz) baby spinach
• 2 pears, cored and sliced
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• ½ lemon, juice and zest of
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
• 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
• Salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and when cool enough to handle, cut in half or quarters.
2. Peel and quarter the eggs, and flake the salmon gently.
3. For the dressing, combine mustard, garlic and lemon juice and zest in a food processor (or use a jug and a stick blender). Process until well combined; add oil and the vinegar to make a thin, pourable dressing. Season to taste.
4. On a large serving platter, arrange the potatoes, spinach, pear, flaked salmon and quartered eggs.
5. Pour over the dressing, and serve.
Recipe & Photography By Anna PettigrewEnjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.