• 1 medium cucumber
• 200g strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
• 100g feta
• A bunch of grapes, sliced in half
• ½ lemon, juice of
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Small bunch fresh mint, roughly chopped
• Black pepper to taste.
1. Slice the cucumber lengthways, and remove the seeds. Then slice the cucumber into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
2. Arrange the cucumber strips loosely on a large serving platter. Scatter over the strawberries and grapes, then crumble feta over the top.
3. Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and drizzle over the salad. Finish by sprinkling over the mint and adding a good grinding of coarse black pepper.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
You can unsubscribe at any time.