• 1 head cauliflower broken into florets
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 tsp cumin seed
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 2 tbsp golden raisins or regular raisins
• Small bunch parsley
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Toss the cauliflower, garlic, spices, 2 tbsp oil and some seasoning in a roasting tin, then roast for 20 minutes, tossing once to get an even roasting.
3. Add the chickpeas, raisins and remaining oil to the tin, then cook for 10 minutes more. To serve, stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe & Photography By Anna PettigrewEnjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.