Preparation time: 25 minutes | Freezing time: 2-3 hours
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Total time: 3 hours
• 175 ml (6fl oz) whole milk
• 175 ml (6fl oz) double cream
• 150 ml (5fl oz) cup sugar
• 450 ml (16fl oz) Greek yogurt
• 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
• 125g (4oz) raspberries
• 100g (3oz) sugar
1. In a small pan, add the milk, cream, vanilla seeds and sugar. Cook to just dissolve the sugar, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, add the Greek yogurt and vanilla mix as above and stir well. Whisk the cooled milk and sugar mixture into the yogurt mixture until well mixed. Place the mixture in the fridge for half an hour to cool completely.
3. In the meantime, puree the raspberries and sugar in a food processor. Using a sieve, strain the mixture to remove the seeds. Set aside.
4. Pour the cream mixture into your ice cream machine and follow manufacturer’s directions. When finished, the ice cream will be soft. Place the soft ice cream into a large bowl, and swirl the fruit puree into the mixture. Place the frozen yogurt in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
<a href=”http://test.skimlinks.com”>Skimlinks Test</a>Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.