Frozen yogurt has a refreshing, tangy taste, perfect for a hot day. (Ice cream machine required)
Use your ripe raspberries or experiment with other seasonal fruit you are growing.
Preparation time: 25 minutes | Freezing time: 2-3 hours
Total time: 3 hours
• 175 ml (6fl oz) whole milk
• 175 ml (6fl oz) double…
Three simple ingredients are all that is needed to make this smooth and delicious ice cream made with fresh blackcurrants.
• 450g (1lb) blackcurrants
• 175g (6oz) sugar
• 275ml (10fl oz) double cream
1. Reserve 2-3 tbsp whole blackcurrants, set aside. Place the remaining blackcurrants into a sieve set over a mixing bowl and mash with a…
A light dessert perfect for a summer’s day in the garden and great for kids to help with too.
• 400g (14oz) strawberries
• ½ lime, juice of
• 250g (9oz) marshmallows
• 400ml (14fl oz) double cream
1. Roughly chop the strawberries and put them in a saucepan together with the lime juice, and stir over a…
A quick and simple dessert that is sure to please a crowd.
• 50ml (2fl oz) water
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 200 grams (7oz) chocolate, coarsely chopped
• ½ tablespoon dark rum, brandy, or liquor of your choice (optional)
• 250ml double cream
1. Place chocolate in a large bowl.
2. In a medium saucepan, boil water…
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.