SERVES 4 | Preparation time: 30 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
• 680g/1½lb skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 2 organic lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
• 1 red onion, cut into wedges
• 3 tbsp coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
• 3 tbsp coriander, chopped
• 5 tbsp organic olive oil
• 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
1. Using two skewers at a time, stick the salmon, onion and folded lemon slices on to 8 pairs of parallel skewers (making 8 in total). Brush with a little oil.
2. Combine the remaining oil, vinegar, chilli and herbs in a bowl. Set aside.
3. On a hot BBQ, place the kebabs on the grate, then grill, turning once, until the fish is just cooked through, and is nicely coloured (roughly 4 minutes).
4. Arrange the kebabs on plates. Spoon the dressing on top of the kebabs. Serve.
Top tip: Thread salmon pieces on to two skewers so they don’t flip and spin when you turn them on the barbecue.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.