Preparation time including refrigeration: 1 hour 15 minutes.
• 200g (8oz) cream cheese
• 100g (4oz) sour cream
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 small bunch of dill, chopped
• 1-2 tbsp grated horseradish, depending on taste preference.
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• 100g (4oz) smoked salmon, chopped
1. Mix together all the ingredients except the salmon.
2. Then carefully fold in the salmon. Season to taste with more horseradish and salt.
3. Refrigerate for an hour or overnight. Serve with a bagel, crackers or crusty bread.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.