A fresh mango salsa is a great pre-dinner snack or party food.
SERVES 4 AS A SNACK
• 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 1 red pepper, finely chopped
• ½ red onion, finely chopped
• 1 tsp chopped jalapeño peppers from a jar
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
• 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
• 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the mango, pepper, jalapeños and onion in a medium bowl, mix well.
2. Pour over the lime juice and add the herbs, mix again.
3. Season to taste.
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe & Photography By Anna Pettigrew
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.