Preparation time: 15 minutes
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
• 50g (2oz) butter
• 2 leeks, trimmed, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
• 1 bunch tarragon, finely chopped
• 100g (4oz) baby spinach, plus extra, to serve
• 6 eggs
• A dash of olive oil
• A small bunch parsley, finely chopped
• 50g (2oz) feta, crumbled
1. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add leeks, garlic and tarragon, and cook, stirring occasionally until leeks are soft. Add spinach and mix in. Cook until the spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk eggs and parsley together. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Pour in half the egg mixture, swirling pan to coat base. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the top is almost set and the bottom is golden.
3. Pour half the leek mixture over the omelette, then fold the omelette over to enclose. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
4. Serve with feta and extra spinach.Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.
About the Author
- A tomato update - 16th June 2022
- A weekend of discovery unearthing London’s hidden gems by foot or bike - 6th June 2022
- Create your own tiny tray allotment this Children’s Gardening Week - 24th May 2022