Frittatas are a firm favourite in my household. You can put practically any seasonal garden produce into the recipe!
• 500g (1lb 2oz) new potatoes, cooked and sliced
Enjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 handful spring onion, finely sliced
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp mint, roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp dill, roughly chopped
• 150g (5oz) peas
• 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 100g (4oz) feta, roughly crumbled
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large (20cm/8in) deep frying pan. Add the cooked potato, fry until the potatoes start to take a little colour.
3. Add the herbs, garlic, peas and half the feta to the pan. Pour over the eggs then scatter with the remaining feta. Season with salt and pepper and cook for five to seven minutes.
4. Transfer the frying pan to a hot oven at 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 and cook for 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
5. Scatter with extra herbs and serve warm.
Recipe & Photography By Anna PettigrewEnjoy more Kitchen Garden reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign-up to the Kitchen Garden Magazine Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address below to see a free digital back issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine and get regular updates straight to your inbox…
You can unsubscribe at any time.